Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i hate him!!

today i needed to be able to meet with my teacher to check my final paper,, and when i got there he was not there ,, so i had to see someone else who pissed me off,,
well i know my english is not perferct and i have grammar issues
when this teacher read the paper ,each line he read he said " this doesn't make any sense for me"" or " huh what are you pointing at" or you are " writing writing and writing but there is no point"
it is really sad when you work that hard for your final paper and then you hear all of these comments. The other part is after saying his offensive comments, he looks to the other tutor on the desk next to him and smiles,, i felt so hurt ,, i took my paper from him and i said " i appreciate" and i went away feeling so down!!

1 comment:

Dar said...

Look , who is having a blog again , forsa te7keeelna :)

I feel you wallah ya hiba , when you work hard for something , and all what you get is offensive comments , they never give you credit for all the other things you do ...... they just wait the time you make a mistake and start critisizing you !! At the end or what you r looking for will be just to finish that corse !

CheeerZ!